Modular Computer Floor
Our ConnectFloor Modular Computer Floor Is Designed For Simplicity - Functionality - Affordability.
As Easy To Use As LEGOŽ Building Blocks
LegoŽ is a registered trademark
of the LegoŽ Company
The modular computer floor is a completely floating system. There is no need
to screw down, glue or otherwise secure it to the sub floor. This offers you
many options to route data, phone, fiber optics and power cabling to your entire
organization. Once assembled, you have built-in raceways at a constant centerline
horizontally and vertically throughout the location.
Adhere sound blanket. Begin interlocking unipanels with base connectors.
Begin interlocking base connector with unipanels.
Formed raceway is cable-ready. Cover raceway and base connector with
flank caps and central caps.
Complete floor is secure and ready for floor covering.
- Easy Access For Moves, Adds And Changes To Infrastructure
- Low Profile Solution To Fit Any Room
- Can Be Reconfigured And Reused
- No Special Tools Required For Installation
- Quick Easy Installation Saves On Labor Cost
- Can Be Categorized As Furnishings In Terms Of Depreciable Assets
- 2500 lb Concentrated Load Capacity
- Built-In C.M.S. Or Cable Management System At A Constant Centerline
Horizontally And Vertically
- Cable Trench Or Raceway Allows For Abundance And Versatility In Leveraging
Infrastructure, As Well As, Managed Environment For Distribution
- ADA Compliant Ramps (Optional)
- Supports Any Non-Load Bearing Wall Construction
- Meets Or Exceeds CISCA Guidelines
New York City MEA Approved
We have priced the Core Components per square foot in realistic ranges to allow
you to see how affordable this system is. The core components consist of the
items listed below.
End Cap / Trimmer.
Sound Absorption Blanket.
Unipanel: Main Panel of the system.
Base Connector: Used under the floor to connect Unipanels together.
Center Cap: Connects the Unipanels on the top, above the base
Flank Cap: Covers the raceway path between Unipanels. Two per
End Cap/Trimmer: Used as end cap to finish a raceway strip
where the flank cap comes to an end.
Sound Absorption Blanket: Can be used optionally for sound
|Square Feet Needed
||Price Per Square Foot
The Following Items Are Some Of The Accessories available at
We also have Carpet or Vinyl tiles should you need them.
For Questions, Or A Detailed Quote For Your Specific Room,
Please Call 800-458-6255 And
We Will Be Happy To Assist you
Cable Influx Panels
Flush Mount Power Data Box
ADA Compliant Ramps
Zone Power Data Floor Box With Doghouse